move toward good
Your goals, your dreams, your good
When you sit down with us for individual counseling, we work on what is important to you, not me. We have no agenda for our time together, my entire focus is on what you want to change, improve, or learn about to help you live your best, closest to good, life.
Therapy with us is typically talk-oriented, with some worksheets or behavior-based homework as well. The way we see it, we’re here to get you started and the real work happens in your day to day life.
Clients We See
After over 20 years in the field, we’ve seen almost every kind of person and are comfortable with most! We are particularly fond of working with folks in the following rad clubs:
- LGBTQIA+ and non-binary folks (Including letters for gender affirmation treatments).
- Polyamory and open relationships
- Fat positive and body positive
- Highly sensitive people
I don’t see myself here, what do I do?
Contact us, and we’ll talk about what you want to talk about! If we can’t help you, we have some awesome referral sources to share.
We are particularly effective in treating:
- Depression and mood disorders
- Stress and burnout
- Learning to cope with high sensitivity
- Shame and vulnerability work
- Connection, boundaries, and other relationship stuff
- Trauma, PTSD, abuse
- Under or overachieving and perfectionism
- Body shame and eating issues from a fat positive, Health At Every Size philosophy